Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WHOSE PIMPED RIDES?

by Amy Bailey and Ryan Graham

Can you match these chicettes with their hot rides?

1) Krista Conlin, Account Manager Wilbanks Elam Agency

2) Arden Ward, Photographer and Owner Arden Photography www.ardenphotography.com

3) Jenifer Wallis, Lawyer Campbell Waller Poer

4) Courtney Gleysteen, Southern Progress Corporation Custom Publishing

5) Jestina Howard, Founder Aware Cosmetics www.awarecosmetics.com


a) My absolute favorite thing about my Mercedes Kompressor is that it was my first anniversary gift from my husband. My second favorite thing is that it's small enough to handle well and fit in tight parking spots but large enough that I feel safe in it. It's also cool that the rearview mirror dims at night so other cars' headlights don't blind me.
We decided to buy this car after test driving several because it handles so well, gets great gas mileage and is safe. Plus, it is attractive enough while still looking professional so I'll be happy driving it for many years ... at least that's what my husband hopes!


b) Favorite thing about our Range Rover is the heated seats. It has been my husband's dream car all his life but somehow it became my Birthday Present!


c) Here is Sterling my BMW 325. My favorite thing about it is riding around with the top down when its nice outside. College graduation present from my parents, but had to have a convertible!


d) Alex is my SC 400 Lexus' name and he's RITE4ME (personalized tag on the car). The style of the car is still cool even though he's 12 years old.
I dated a guy who owned one and he would let me drive it all the time. I fell in love with the car, dumped the guy and bought my own and we are
still together after all these years (smile).


e) The legendary KCBENZ, a Mercedes SLK hard top convertible. The hard-top convertible is priceless. As soon as I saw the car, I just knew it was fate! Plus I had the need for speed.


a) Jenifer Wallis b) Arden Ward c) Courtney Gleysteen d) Jestina Howard e) Krista Conlin

No comments: