Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

by Jessica Hill, young professional and graduate University of Montevallo graduate working at Arlington Partners

What is your favorite dress? Any classic wrap dress, they can typically be dressed up or dressed down and also accentuate the right curves.

What is your favorite pair of jeans? David Kahn - Heidi

What is your favorite pair of shoes? I love peep toe heels because they can be worn all year round. I have this black and gold pair by Enzo Angiolini that are my favorite. I am really digging the comfort and cuteness of ballerina flats and loafers this season too.

What is your favorite pair of boots? I have these brown leather Born boots I bought last fall, that have a slight wedge to them. They are more of a casual style, but oh so comfy, stylish and great for tucking jeans.

Saks Fifth Avenue Advertisement Announcing the Prada Launch
What is your favorite coat? There is this great Sapphire blue coat on my ‘wish list’ at Anthropologie called the Semiprecious Overcoat by Tabitha, it has ¾ sleeves and princess seams.

What is your favorite tee? Cotton tees from J. Crew, they are affordable and come in an assortment of fall colors

What is your favorite item of jewelry? I raided my Grandmother’s old jewelry box not too long ago and found some great gold pieces that she wore around 20 years ago, plus they are sentimental.

What is your favorite sweater? I have 2 faves, I couldn’t choose. I love turtlenecks and picked up a couple of cap sleeved turtlenecks in New York recently in black and deep purple. The other is a crew neck, wide puff sleeve sweater in Saxony green from Banana Republic.

What will you not travel without? My Blackberry…it is my connection to everyone via phone/email/text…plus it holds my calendar that I live by.

What are your favorite designers? Nanette Lepore, Diane von Furstenberg, Trina Turk

What is the next item of fashion you are planning to buy? Probably boots….I am in need of an upgrade.

What is your favorite gadget? My Ipod….makes exercising and airplane/car rides more enjoyable….because it is a mix of all my favorite things in the music world.

What is your favorite bag? I just bought a great black bag off Canal St. in New York for the fall….I can easily carry my world in it.

What is your favorite accessory? When the fall air turns cool, I love coordinating scarves with my outfits.

What do you carry everywhere with you? Arbonne Personalizer….a quick fix to freshen up make-up wear.

Any favorite stores? J. Crew, Anthropologie, Saks Fifth Avenue

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this piece and seeing what other people like!

jennifer said...

Love the peep toe pump too!

elizabeth said...

Fabulous things Jessica!

Jeanie said...

I just love reading what everyone says - can't wait for the next!

Anne said...

Yes, peep toes are a must!

Leslie said...

peep toes - so true about their versatility!

Carrie said...

Loved Jessica's Favorite Things!