Thursday, November 29, 2007

MY TOP 5 FAVORITE THINGS

What I Want For Christmas...
by Jessica Vance, Assistant to the Publisher and Marketing Extraordinaire

Richmond Leather low-heel boots from J. Crew…perfect for the winter season over jeans. $295










This is supposed to be the best way to learn a language fast and that is exactly what I need to do since I am going to Italy in February and Milan Fashion Week! $209








I would love a new addition to my pea coat collection preferably in a green color, but I love the style of this Marc by Marc Jacobs number. I found this at Saks Fifth Avenue for $548








Tiffany Circlet Earrings $3,200. I have had my eyes on some earrings like this for a while!




Call me crazy, but every girl has her sweet spot and mine is for a little place in Auburn called The Caramel Apple Co. and this teaser pack has what I love- caramel apples! Oh, and they ship anywhere in the US if anyone is interested! $28.95 www.caramelapplegifts.com

7 comments:

Diane said...

Love the riding boots!

jennifer said...

Great earrings!

elizabeth said...

Have fun in Milan - that is wonderful!!!

Lindsay said...

Riding boots are one of my favorite things this holiday too!

Susan said...

Very cool - Milan Fashion Week.

SouthernBelle said...

ooh la la Milan Fashion Week!

Melanie said...

Gorgeous earrings!!!