Friday, May 11, 2007

SUMMER TRAVEL NECESSITIES

For a summer on the go whether you are frequently going to the lake or hopping on a plane, here are must haves that are making our vagabond lives so much easier. Let me know what product you can't leave home without or you can't wait to own. One lucky respondent will win their very own Pouchee (respond by May 17)!

Making women's lives easier across the country - is the Pouchee. This cute little pouch epuipped with multiple pockets and small handles is made for your purse necessities (i.e. debit cards, cell phone, keys, license) to easily fit in almost any size purse. The result: an easy and organized way to change handbags. Great for traveling too - say you need to make a quick swap and get all your necessities in your carry-on or you are heading for the beach and want to keep everything in your beach bag without lugging around your bulky purse. Voila - the pouchee is a great invention that every fashionista needs. It also makes for a great gift!
The Pouchee can be found in Birmingham at Monograms Plus in Vestavia off Highway 31 and in Huntsville at The Interior Marketplace in Hampton Cove off Highway 431 $21.99. www.pouchee.com


The Pashmina has changed my life. Going from freezing on the plane and yearning to wrap up in something soft to cuddling up with my Pashmina and drifting off above the clouds. Whether you choose to buy one from Saks at a premium ($75 plus) or have the opportunity to snag one from a street vendor in New York ($10), stock up on these cuddly soft wraps that come in handy for travel and of course make a great accessory for any party. www.thepashminastore.com

Passport Panties - Get Your Wings! A great pair of underwear can make even the worst day seem so much better, even if you are the only one who knows your sexy little secret underneath. But for us women on the go sometimes we don't have time to pick out cute knickers before we dash off for the weekend or hop on a plane. Even worse, heaven forbid we encounter a panty problem in the midst of our day. For just such occasions a group of three best friends who graduated from the University of Alabama created Passport Panties.
Inspired by the daily dilemmas that modern women face, clever packaging allows for Passport Panties to fit discreetly inside a handbag, carry-on, backpack or even your back pocket. The concept is perfect for the girl-on-the-go! Each panty is crafted using soft and sheer, high quality mesh fabric finished with a delicate lace border. The sexy little design creates the comfort and confidence that every woman wants in her lingerie. Passport Panties are offered in Window (small), Middle (medium), and Aisle (large) size seats in four colors including black coffee, pink lemonade, champagne and sparkling water. Passport styles include: Playful Panty, Predicament Panty, and Primping Panty.
Passport Panties are available at Shoefly in Homewood on 18th Street. Visit www.passportpanties.com to learn more!

These swimsuit bags serve the purpose to keep in your suitcase and keep the rest of your clothes soft and dry, plus they look cute! Visit www.urbanmoments.com this particular design is on sale for $16!

Perfect for travel, the ultimate product from Apple - the iPhone. The iPhone combines — a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough Internet communications device with desktop-class email, web browsing, maps, and searching — into one small and lightweight handheld device. iPhone also introduces an entirely new user interface based on a large multi-touch display and pioneering new software, letting you control everything with just your fingers. Visit the newly opened Apple Store at The Summit for this product that is all the rage! www.thesummitonline.com





12 comments:

Mandy said...

I want a pouchee! What a great thing - I am always forgetting to transfer things when I change purses and it stinks when you realize you forgot something in your previous purse.

alex said...

I have been envying the iphone for awhile and can't wait to have one!

Jessica H. said...

I like to be organized....the pouchee would be my pick...

Marynell said...

I have a Pouchee and have used it and enjoyed it even more than I expected. It is great when changing bags or totes. The Passport Panties are a fabulous find. Thanks for telling me about them.

Lisa said...

I am so excited about the iphone! Great info on the puchee and the swimsuit bags.

Unknown said...

The pouchee is way cute. I really dig the structure and color of the bag…I love every outfit that I put together to have a little something “off”, creative, out of the ordinary…and the pouchee would work well with several different pieces. I simply cannot leave home, let alone board a plane without one of my purses stuffed with my plethora of items (including my blackberry). There is no other way to jet-set!

And on a different handbag note…personally, I can’t wait to get the Louis Vuitton Damier Azur handbag!! I love the color combo—reminds me of the ocean.

Tres Chic Consulting said...

The Passport Panties are too cute. My friend is going on a vacation to Rome and I think this will be a perfect addition to the have-a-great-trip present I was going to give her.

Emily said...

I love the Passport Panties! I am on vacation right now, and I sure wish I had a swimsuit bag too!

jennifer said...

the pashmina has changed my life too!

Mel said...

I like the puchee - that is a great idea, I am constantly not transferring everything I need from purse to purse.

Mandy said...

I have to have an iphone - I can't wait!

wendy said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE IPHONE!