Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A LITTLE SWAG TEASER!

With so many RSVPs and such notable fashionistas on the list - Thursday's My Scoop Want It! Party at Saks promises to be a fun affair! With gelato and chocolate by Crave Chocolate at Patton Creek, incredible delectable desserts by Kathy G (yum red velvet cupcakes), martinis by Stoli, Sofia Coppola champagne, Peroni beer, being served by the Scoopettes, great door prizes, and of course the $500 Saks gift certificate giveaway - I myself am trying to figure out how to go in disguise and get the goods! Last but certainly not least, I cannot leave out swag bags for the first 200 guests! Nina Garcia's Little Black Book of Style donated by Books a Million (pictured here) is part of the swag along with wonderful goodies from Saks including a clutch in select bags, a fashionista treat from Generation Dog for your pet, gift certificate from Richard Joseph Salon, Birmingham Broadway ticket vouchers, Workplay vouchers, Alabama Ballet vouchers, and the My Scoop 'Mini'!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

I LOVE swag!!! Must get there early!

elizabeth said...

This is too much! I'm so excited!!

Unknown said...

can't wait until this evening!

elizabeth said...

Had the best time!!!

Stephanie said...

LOVE it and cuddle with it!