Wednesday, September 05, 2007

MUST DO: MY SCOOP PARTY!

My Scoop readers are invited to a fabulous fall party

Thursday September 27th
at Saks Fifth Avenue at The Summit
beginning at 6pm


Enjoy Saks Fall Want It! Campaign with 9 Must Have Items for Her and for Him for you to covet! From the cropped jacket to the shoe bootie, this is your chance to go for big fashion this fall and have everyone asking "Where did you get that?" or exclaiming "I love your outfit!" Enjoy great music, the Want It!ini and other fun drinks, 'scoop' appetizers, and of course rubbing elbows with Birmingham's most stylish.
One lucky attendee will receive a $500 gift certificate from Saks Fifth Avenue!

6 comments:

jennifer said...

Count me in - this is fabulous!!!

Mandy said...

Count me in - this is so exciting. I know the fashionista will throw a fab party!

Jessica H. said...

I plan to make an appearance...looking forward to it!

Jana said...

OOOOOOH! I can't wait!

Fran said...

How terrific is this!!! Count me in!

elizabeth said...

Count me in plus 3!