Friday, September 28, 2007

MY SCOOP WANT IT! PARTY PHOTO DIARY

Sign in mania begins! Guests lined up well before the 6pm beginning to make sure they were amongst the first 200 to get a swag bag.



Since My Scoop is such a treat for its readers, it was a perfect fit to have an array of sweet treats for guests. The cupcake table by KathyG summoned the chic with red velvet cupcakes, chocolate, and vanilla all iced in a rainbow of colors! Notice the very cute black and white Christopher Deane dress this chicette has on.









Chocolate table with chocolate covered popcorn, chocolate covered sunflower seeds, turtles, and chocolate cover tortilla chips by Crave Chocolate at Patton Creek.

Mixing and mingling!









Colorful hard candy display by KathyG.











The Scoopettes looking as cute as cupcakes in their bright colored mini dresses and leggings.





Swag bag excitement!









The hostesses looking poised before the event comes to an end.









After Saks is closed and the event has ended!

More photos Monday on the Best Dressed from the event! Also make sure to check the Birmingham News, Over the Mountain Journal, Birmingham Magazine's Red Lipstick article, and al.com for more Want It! Party photos!

Leanne said...
Great, Great Party! My Scoop is off to such a wonderful start and what an awesome event!

Elizabeth said...
LOVED it, LOVED it, LOVED it!

Melissa said...
Oh my goodness - what a great event! I loved it - the drinks, the desserts, the cute Scoopettes, and the AWESOME AWESOME bags!!! I don't mind waiting for good things!

Shannon said...
Fabulous event, Amy! Great job!!

Wade said...
Thanks, Amy -- loved it!

Stephanie said...
I am still looking through my Little Black Book of Style - it was too cute! I had no idea people would cause such chaos over swag bags - have they never been to an event and gotten wonderful goodies before - oh my gosh!

Cherieamour said...
Kudos! You should be very proud!

Todd said...
Thank you for throwing such a great party as always!

Mandy said...
In one word: FABULOUS!

Trish said...
What a wonderful event - I was so impressed by the turn out, the bags, the Scoopettes, and the fab hostesses! This was the best event I have been to in Birmingham and I also got the best swag bag I have ever gotten!

Bradford said...
It was fabulous!! Once again something you put your mind to was a terrific success!!! Not to mention, I had a great time myself and got to wear a most chic ensemble. Thank you for including me in such a fun event, I hope we get to do it again in the future!

Lynn said...
You must have been very pleased with the turnout! Congratulations on a successful event.

Kevin said...
I had a great time. Hopefully I can make it out again if I’m lucky enough to warrant another invite!

Rebecca said...
I really liked that you did desserts and candy - it fits so perfectly into the theme because My Scoop is a treat!!!

Janet said...
Great party - looking forward to the next one!

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

LOVED it! Great photos - everything was so much fun! My swag bag was the BEST swag I've ever received!

Rebecca said...

I really liked that you did desserts and candy - it fits so perfectly into the theme because My Scoop is a treat!!!

Janet said...

Great party - looking forward to the next one!

Elizabeth_Drennen said...

I had such a marvelous time! You put on a wonderful event.

Emily said...

Thank you for the invitation this was very fun!

jennifer said...

LOVE the recap!