Monday, October 29, 2007

BEST DRESSED GATSBY STYLE

The Gatsby Get Down at Speakeasy on October 18th was a fab flapper affair. Several people dressed up in 1920's garb and enjoyed drinks by Pernod Ricard, jazz from the Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame, and mingling. Vote for the Best Dressed, your votes determine who will win a shopping package full of fall must haves and gift certificates valued at over $400!




From left to right Krista Conlin, Jaime Sullivan, Jessica Hill, and Caprenia Anthony.





Ashley Anne Harrison and Jane Wagner looking very modern flapper.








Jessica Hill even sporting feathers in her headband photographed with Frances Corbin in mod flapper attire.







Jenny Powers in a gray dancing dress and feather flapper headband.

















Advertisement
Coming to the BJCC November 27-December 2. For Dirty Rotten Discounts contact Brooke at 328-8222.


Jane Wagner with Krilecia Reardon decked out in 20's attire perfect for doing the Charleston.









Carron Clem looking very modern in her drop waist flapper dress with opaque tights with Amanda Veach-Cook.









Kate Cooper always looks stylish and won the password contest receiving a bootlegging bag full of goodies.









1920' girls from left to right Ginny Conner, Shana Burke, Lyndsey McIntyre, and Amanda Hannah.








The Reardons certainly came dressed for the occasion. Kudos to Drew for dressing up in gangster style.









Will Aycock and Brian Thurber may not be decked out in twenties garb but are always looking sharp at YP events.

36 comments:

elizabeth said...

My vote is for Jenny Powers.

Anonymous said...

Jessica Hill gets my vote!

Anonymous said...

I mean her dress and headband are just perfect for the event!

jennifer said...

Jenny Powers

Mandy said...

Frances Corbin - I love her modern flapper style dress.

xqst_mrs_wms. said...

I vote Jenny Powers

{Amanda} said...

Jessica Hill- definitely has the dress, headband & jewelry to evoke that 20s flapper style.

Abigail said...

Jenny Powers!

Jessica said...

the reardons have my vote!

cherieamour said...

Jenny Powers

Kate said...

Frances Corbin - I love her dress!

Lindsay said...

Jenny Powers!

Catherine said...

Jessica Hill looks so 1920s!

Emily D said...

Jessica Hill looks terrific.

Emily D said...

Seriously, Jessica Hill's attire is head to toe flapper fantastic!

elizabeth said...

Jenny Powers!

Quite Frankly Family said...

I heart Frances Corbin's dress

Julie said...

I love FRances Corbins mod flapper style.

MissTiffany said...

Jenny Powers!

jennifer said...

Jenny Powers looks great.

Jane said...

I think Jessica and Jenny look so flapper fabulous and I also like Frances Corbins modernistic flapper dress.

Kesler Crew said...

The Reardon's definately have our vote! What a cute couple! :)

Unknown said...

The Reardon's get my vote!

Unknown said...

The Reardon's get my vote!

Cute couple and great concept.

Beth Lawrence said...

The Reardons get my vote...great costumes for the era!

Kim said...

Definitely the REARDONS! Best of the bunch.

Mona said...

Drew and Krilecia Reardon win hands down! Their look really captured the essence of the 1920s and their outfits complimented each other. The Reardon's get my vote!

Drew Reardon said...

The Reardon's look the best!

Keisha said...

My vote is for the Reardons

Heitmeyers said...

I took a poll here in my office...We have 27 votes for the Reardons!!!!!
The fact that Krilecia got her man to agree to a costume...awesome! Always extra points for a couples' costume. Too cute!

Dadunit said...

Got to say,those Reardon's have the market on 20's attire! Got my VOTE!

Rosalind said...

I vote for the Reardon's!

Rachel said...

Jenny Powers!

DeLisa & Nick said...

Come on! She's got the fringe flapper dress on! DEFINITELY! the Reardons

Joseph said...

The Reardons look the best

Jeanie said...

Jenny Powers!!!