Thursday, October 11, 2007

I LIKE BIG BOOTIES AND I CANNOT LIE

Continuing our Italian theme for the week what are Italians well known for: why impeccable leather goods of course, namely shoes. So in the spirit of the season, slip on a pair of shoe booties and say ciao to blah boots and bongiorno to fab! Post a comment and enter to win your very own pair of shoe booties!
These booties by Vince Camuto are too cute $158 at Shoefly in Homewood and at endless.com.





Go futuristic in these Sam Edelman silver boots $134. Sam Edelman is available at Shoefly in Homewood.






Betsey Johnson patent leather black boots with buttons $295. Betsey Johnson Lenox Square Atlanta.








Oxford style with flare, these Stuart Weitzman booties are a must $298. Stuart Weitzman is available at Gus Mayer at Colonial Brookwood Village and Saks Fifth Avenue at The Summit.






A favorite of Hollywood starlets, Christian Louboutin's fabulous red soled shoes also come in patent shoe booties! Available at Saks Fifth Avenue at The Summit $760.






Jeffrey Campbell purple suede low cut shoe booties are so fun! Available at nordstrom.com $94.95.









Advertisement

Via Spiga suede booties with leather tie look sophis and hip. Available at Belk at The Summit $295.







Although this doesn't appear to be a shoe bootie, this grey Costume National boot's button at top allows you to scrunch the boot down to the ankle, fold, etc to also make it a bootie. Two boots in one from an incredible shoe designer. Available at Gus Mayer at Colonial Brookwood Village $900.


Quilted black shoe bootie by BCBG $249. Available at BCBG at The Summit.






Frye knows boots and these look sharp with leggings or jeans. Available at Saks Fifth Avenue at The Summit $348.

37 comments:

Carla Jean said...

Oh wow. I'll admit that booties are a bit outside my comfort zone, but there are some gorgeous ones here. I was having trouble deciding which pair was my favorite till I got to the very end of the entry... those Frye boots are GORGEOUS!

Gabbi said...

My fave is the Vince Camuto - at first I was anti shoe bootie but they are just so cute!

jennifer said...

Love the purple booties!

Lesley said...

Wow, what I would give to have a pair of the Christian Louboutin botties!! Those are gorgeous! The Betsey Johnson patent leather black boots are just as fine and definitely more affordable! I am so excited about this latest trend!

Mandy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the edelman ones -very Jetsons!

elizabeth said...

Great booties! Really like the purple ones they are so fun!

Emily said...

L-O-V-E the Stuart Weitzman booties.

Diana G said...

Comment possibly win a pair of shoe booties - this decision was hard:)
I am with carla jean - wow - so many to choose from I do like the Louboutins what girl wouldn't, but I also like the purple Jeffrey Campbells and the patent Betsey Johnson's.

Trish J said...

L-O-V-E Frye boots - great choice for a semi-bootie look!

Anna Banana said...

Really like the first ones and who can deny the Louboutins - fabulous as always!

Holly said...

Lovin' the shoe bootie - would love to have the cute purple ones!

Miss Libby said...

I LOVE booties too! Great great picks!!!

Jackie said...

LOVE the Betsey Johnson booties - the buttons up the side are great and the patent leather is terrific.

Kristen said...

The purple ones are very cute just don't know if I can pull them off. I think I will play it safe with the Fryes!

Kristin said...

I found the cutest media grey suede booties at (you're never going to believe this!) -- KOHL's! They knot on the sides and are perfect with skinny jeans, not to mention a real steal...if I remember correctly they were around $35!

Laura T said...

Kohl's - who knew!!! That is os fun - I have been on th elook out for some cute ones - love the ones featured and will have ot check out Kohl's too!

Tina said...

Love the purple shoes.

Tres Chic Consulting said...

I too must say that I love the purple ones. I mean if you are going to go with a bootie, you are already saying "I am going to make a statement," and a jewel tone is a great way to do it!

Helen said...

LOve the booties and the first ones pictured by Vince Camuto are my fave!

Sara said...

Great shoes - favorite is the Stuart Weitzman followed by the purple ones then the Betsey Johnson ones.

Jeanie said...

The Edelman ones are great - love the futuristic look!

Rachel said...

Betsy's booties are great!

Caroline B said...

Love Frye boots and these woul dbe perfect for me!

Shelly said...

The Edelman boots are terrific - must have those!

Belleoftheball said...

I adore the Louboutins - what girl wouldn't want those glam shoes on their feet.

Lindsay said...

The edelman boots are fantastic.

Lindsay said...

May I also add that I love Frye and of course would do anything for the Louboutins!

Anonymous said...

The boots from shoefly are terrific!

Abigail said...

The Edelman ones are fabulous!

Catherine said...

Very fun - if I was adventurous I would dive right into the purple ones, but being a little more conservative my gut tells me the Fryes, but I do want to go a little more bootilicious than that - so I think the Stuart Weitzman would be great for my taste.

Julie said...

The Betsey Johnson ones are fab!

MissTiffany said...

The Fryes!

Jane said...

the purple ones

kellygrl said...

i'll admit i wasn't a fan of this new trend at first but i am warming up to it more and more! oh how i love shoes.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the Vince Camuto's!!! They are adorable and could go from day to night! FAB!!!

adrianne said...

Love the button detail on the Vince Camuto's - and they're affordable to boot!

Kelly said...

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE the Vincent Camuto Booties. They are all so cute I wouldnt be able to choose just one pair!!!